Wellington is known around the world for its ‘windy weather’ along with being the capital of our fair nation. I’ve only ever experienced the vicious nature of the local weather patterns once. Somehow I manage to plan my visits between the adverse weather and arrive exactly when the clear skies and light breezes arrive.
- This F16 pilot works the crowd at RNZAF Air Tattoo.
- Kaikora still on shaky ground.
- Heavy snow falls in Waiouru.
- Weather chaos and flooding around Auckland.
- All Blacks Vs. Wales
- Hiking to the top of Mt Auckland.
- Kanga visits Whangarei Falls
- Awesome weekend in Wanaka
- Martin Jetpack at Warbirds over Wanaka.
- Jetstar’s new Auckland -> Palmerston North Flights.
- Seeing in 2016 in Sydney Australia.
- Commonwealth Place.
- The business end of Canberra.
- The Sydney Tower.
- Taking a train ride in Sydney.