Mangaweka is a township on State Highway One, in the North Island of New Zealand, with a population of just under 200. It is between Taihape to the north and Hunterville to the south
- This F16 pilot works the crowd at RNZAF Air Tattoo.
- Kaikora still on shaky ground.
- Heavy snow falls in Waiouru.
- Weather chaos and flooding around Auckland.
- All Blacks Vs. Wales
- Hiking to the top of Mt Auckland.
- Kanga visits Whangarei Falls
- Awesome weekend in Wanaka
- Martin Jetpack at Warbirds over Wanaka.
- Jetstar’s new Auckland -> Palmerston North Flights.
- Seeing in 2016 in Sydney Australia.
- Commonwealth Place.
- The business end of Canberra.
- The Sydney Tower.
- Taking a train ride in Sydney.