One easy & automatic way to do this is with netselect-apt (apt-get install netselect-apt, then netselect-apt, both as root). This will find the fastest mirror and set it up for you. If you want a specific mirror...
- How to change what server Debian uses to download packages.
- Find a File by Name in UNIX, Solaris, or Linux
- Test the Apache Configuration File httpd.conf
- This F16 pilot works the crowd at RNZAF Air Tattoo.
- Kaikora still on shaky ground.
- Heavy snow falls in Waiouru.
- Weather chaos and flooding around Auckland.
- All Blacks Vs. Wales
- Hiking to the top of Mt Auckland.
- Kanga visits Whangarei Falls
- Awesome weekend in Wanaka
- Martin Jetpack at Warbirds over Wanaka.
- Jetstar’s new Auckland -> Palmerston North Flights.
- Seeing in 2016 in Sydney Australia.
- Commonwealth Place.